Houses in Joyland Subdivision rarely are for sale, so don't miss this one! Elegant but homey one level brick home with 3 bedrooms / 2 baths. Screened-in sun porch and fenced in backyard perfect for children or pets. Easy maintenance home and yard. All kitchen appliances to remain. House has fantastic plan with master bedroom on same side of house with kitchen & utility room. Guest rooms & full bath on other side of house. Large 2 car garage with automatic garage door opener. Tray ceilings in large great room & master bedroom. Dining room and kitchen are combined in one large open room. Breakfast bar in kitchen. There is also an unfinished bonus room in the attic area over the garage. This is a friendly family oriented neighborhood. This house is your happily ever after home!
Beautiful brick 3 bedroom / 2 bath home with 2 car garage, screened in sun porch, office, and back yard enclosed with a privacy fence. This home is in Joyland Subdivision in Thorsby which is a wonderful area to raise a family or retire.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,907 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Ventless, Great Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Deck-Covered. Corner, Subdivision, Paved Road, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors