STOP RIGHT HERE!!! This full brick, 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home on 1 acre +/- has everything you want. Have large family gathering in the formal dining room and daily meals in the breakfast nook or entertain year round on the open deck or covered, screened in porch. The kitchen appliances were replaced with new stainless appliances within the last 6 months and the storage is amazing. The master bath boasts separate vanities, a garden tub, separate shower and walk in closet. The shaded back yard is partially fenced for children, animals or both. The concrete drive leads to an attached garage with 2 storage rooms and opens directly to the spacious laundry room. This WONDERFUL home will not last long in our market, View it today.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Off Street.
- Deck, Porch
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors