Exquisite lake home in Cargile Creek facing the main channel with a MILLION DOLLAR view and gentle flat slope, plus paved roads 15 minutes off I-65. 4 stall boathouse, 3 stalls enclosed and electric lifts for all 4 water toys, atop boathouse is an enclosed recreation room. Main house has been updated with the genuine feel of lake living at its finest. Addition to home completed in 2017 custom built and doubles the overall size, includes the 4th and 5th BR's with full baths. The 5th bedroom could also become a large entertainment room. Custom built with 12" poured concrete walls for your safety during inclement weather conditions. The interior features of this 5 BR, 4 BA home include large flowing living spaces, tile floors, bamboo, wood laminate and carpet. Outside screened in porch and decks with maintenance free composites and Aluminum hand rails. Detached storage and additional parking for trailers and friends at back of property. This is a "Must See".
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
2,480 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Heat Pump.
- Partial, Daylight
- Double Pane
- 1. Masonry, Family Room, Electric.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Off Street, Unassigned.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Covered, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, BBQ, Deck-Covered, Guest Quarters, Extra Storage. Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors