Beautiful maintained doublewide home with lots of style and room for entertaining both inside and outside. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and an added den area which could be a 4th bedroom. 2.1 acres with nice yard for playing. Also wooded area for enjoying nature. Beautiful front covered porch and open decks in back. Has new metal roof. Central heat/AC and gas log fireplace. All kitchen appliances to remain. Two very nice storage buildings plus a two car garage with a covered walkway to home. One of the storage buildings is equipped with heat/AC unit so it would make a great craft room or playhouse. Home is convenient to either getting to Jemison exit to I-65 or getting to Hwy 145 and Lay Dam Exit to I-65. Take a look and you'll want to make this your home!
Manufactured Home, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,062 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane, Storm Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, French Doors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Extra Storage. Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors