This lovely home with three spacious bedrooms and two full baths, located at the end of a Cul de sac in the beautiful Bellwood Subdivision is a perfect home for any family. With an open floor plan there is plenty of room for a growing family, but the secluded privacy feel of this home may also be just what the doctor ordered for a retired couple. This home will not last, only 1.4 miles from interstate so interested buyers should act now. This is a Good One!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
Shingle, Vinyl Siding
1,754 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Closet
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Central Heat, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Insert, Ventless, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Shingle
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Public Roads, Acreage.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors